Combating Identity Theft: Working with the Internal Revenue Service to Reduce Your Clients’ Risk
Thursday, January 30, 2014
11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. PST
Just in time for the 2014 Filing Season!!!
The IRS Western Area Stakeholder Liaison Office invites
- Register by sending an email to: email@example.com, with “ID Theft Webinar Registration” in the subject line. No other information than your email address is required.
- Click on this link not earlier than 10:45 a.m. PST to attend the webinar: http://www.infiniteconferencing.com/Events/IRS/index.html?schedid=87105405.
§ Ensure your browser’s cookies and scripting are enabled, and your browser’s pop-up blocker is disabled.
- Enter the required participant information.
§ Participant Code 87105405 should be pre-populated; if not, fill it in.
§ Name: Last, First
§ Company: Name & Chapter of Practitioner Organization publicizing this webinar.
- Enable your computer speaker and adjust volume. The webinar audio will be broadcast using Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP). You will be prompted (in a pop-up window) to start the Audiocast; click “OK.” A headset is recommended.
- Open the Chat Box to ask questions by clicking the bubble symbol near the top right screen. Select “Q&A Group” in the dropdown menu as the recipient (“To”).
Note: Do you require real time closed captioning? Closed captioning displays the words that describe the audio portion of the program for viewers who are deaf or hearing impaired. Captions are available in English only. Contact IRS Stakeholder Liaison at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, January 27 for closed captioning, and put “ID Theft Closed Captioning” in the subject line of your message.
Continuing Education Eligibility: Continuing education credit will not offered for this webinar.