Please see below and above attached flyer for information on free IRS webinar series for tax professionals.
FREE Webinar Series for Tax Professionals: IRS 101
Get answers during this series of FREE webinars presented by IRS Western Area Stakeholder Liaison
Highlights of What's Covered:
The IRS 101 Series is a new offering designed to provide tax professionals with the basic knowledge they need to understand the basic IRS “front-line” functions as they related to taxpayers: IRS CP2000 and Correspondence Exam functions, Appealing Examination outcomes and Collection actions, using Offers-in-Compromise to settle tax debts and the Disclosure process.
CE: Earn 1 CE Credit for each hour – Category: Federal Tax
PTIN Holders: In order to get your CE reported to the IRS, ensure that your first name, last name and PTIN match your PTIN account. Your PTIN must begin with the letter P followed by 8 numeric characters. If your name and PTIN are incorrectly entered, you may still receive a certificate but your credit will not be reported to the IRS.
Information & Registration:
IRS 101 – Understanding the Automated Underreporter Program (CP2000)
- May 12, 2016 – 11:00am Pacific (1 hour)
- Register & Attend: https://www.webcaster4.com/Webcast/Page/1148/14355
IRS 101 – Understanding Correspondence Examinations
- June 16, 2016 – 11:00am Pacific (1 hour)
- Register & Attend: https://www.webcaster4.com/Webcast/Page/1148/14352
IRS 101 – Understanding the Appeals Process
- July 21, 2016 – 11:00am Pacific (2 hours)
- Register & Attend: https://www.webcaster4.com/Webcast/Page/1148/14365
IRS 101 – Understanding Offers-in-Compromise
- August 25, 2016 – 11:00am Pacific (1 hour)
- Register & Attend: https://www.webcaster4.com/Webcast/Page/1148/14455
IRS 101 – Understanding the Disclosure Process
- September 8, 2016 – 11:00am Pacific (1 hour)
- Register & Attend: https://www.webcaster4.com/Webcast/Page/1148/14461
Please share this with your members, staff, colleagues and anyone who may benefit from this information.
Jennifer Henrie-Brown, ID #1000247447
Stakeholder Liaison Specialist
Communications Stakeholder Outreach
Work cell phone: 510-926-0175